Setup One-Click Updates
You can now update extensions automatically within your website just like Joomla updates. For this, you need to have a few prerequisites on your website setup. Follow the below instructions.
- Make sure you have an active subscription on shondalai.com.
- Download and install the latest version of the CjLib package if not done already.
- The package will install two extensions, the CjLib component, and the “Shondalai Package Updater” plugin.
- Get your license key from shondalai.com. Forgot your license key? Get it here.
- Now go to Extensions -> Plugins and enable the “Shondalai Package Updater” plugin
- Go to Components -> CjLib API
- On the CjLib dashboard page, activate your license key
Now you are all set. When an update is available, you will be shown an alert just like any Joomla update and you can update it in one click.
I am getting error “Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.” when trying to update my extension
This error will be shown if you are trying to update a paid extension and your membership is already expired. Another reason could be a misconfiguration. Please check the above steps carefully.